COVID-19 Rapid Result
The COVID-19 Rapid Result Blood Test is an instant fingerstick test to detect COVID-19 antibodies.
Results Time: 15-minutes
- 98%+ Accuracy
- Tests for 2-antibodies Simultaneously
In COVID-19, ‘CO’ stands for ‘corona,’ ‘VI’ for ‘virus,’ and ‘D’ for disease. COVID-19 is a new disease that has not previously been seen in humans.
The virus that causes COVID-19 most commonly spreads between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet / 2-arm lengths). It mainly spreads through respiratory droplets or small particles, produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes, sings, talks, or breathes. These particles can be inhaled into the nose, mouth, airways, & lungs & cause infection. People who are infected but do not have symptoms can also spread the COVID-19 to others.
- Know how it spreads
- Wash your hands often with soap & water for at least 20-seconds
- Avoid close contact
- Cover your mouth & nose with a mask when around others
- Cover coughs & sneezes
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched services
- Monitor your health daily
- Masks provide an extra layer to help prevent the respiratory droplets from traveling in the air & onto other people.