Amnio Health (AF)
Amnio Health is comprised of exosomes which are simple proteins that healthy live cells communicate with “at a more youthful level”. It also contains growth factors, which are signaling proteins that can stimulate cell growth, and differentiation; they can also help to substantially improve inflammation as well as support substantial tissue repair. Amnio Health contains cytokines; which include a number of substances, such as interferon, interleukin, and growth factors which are secreted by certain cells of the immune system and have a positive effect on other cells in the body.
Expected Treatment Time: 30-minutes
- Anti-aging Management
- Reduces Pain & Inflammation
- Strengthens Immune System
- Sexual Optimization
- Grows & Strengthens Nails & Hair
- Minimally Invasive
- No Downtime / Resume Normal Activity Immediately
AmnioWell (AF) Therapy: 3-Step Process
Step 1: Evaluation
Our licensed medical team member will decide exactly where to place the injections to give you the best results.
Step 2: Painless Methods
Our licensed medical team member can either proceed with the injections immediately or can apply topical anesthetic cream, or an ice pack to the area before the injections, for your comfort.
Step 3: Injection Time
Our licensed medical team member will make a precisely placed injection(s) into the treated area.
There is no pre-preparation for AmnioWell (AF) Therapy. Our medical team member will answer all your questions during the evaluation process.
Our medical team member will review your individualized AmnioWell (AF) treatment plan with you, including post-treatment instructions.
No known adverse reactions.
People in pain, especially inflammation related pain.
Due to the nature of the individualized treatment, it is best to speak directly to our medical team.
Clients should not expect any noticeable difference in any treatment prior to 90-days of AmnioWellness protocols.
AmnioWell (Amniotic Fluid) is recovered from consented pregnant women who are scheduled to have a C-section. The women complete an Informed Consent& a Maternal Health History Questionnaire (like those completed for blood donation). A complete review of the donor mother’s medical record is also obtained. Just prior to the recovery, blood samples are drawn from the mother donor & sent for all required infectious diseases.
Amniowell (AF) is acellular. All the dead epithelial cells & insolubles are filtered out of the product. All the soluables (i.e., proteins –growth factors, Cytokines, Chemokines & Hyaluronic Acid are retained. Amniowell (AF) product is sterile filtered, & tested for proteins, Hyaluronic Acid, which meet a minimum standard. The product is labeled sterile & meets USP <71 standards.
Proteins, growth factors, exosomes, & Hyaluronic Acid are not found specifically in the cells but are found in the supernatant fluid; verified through a validation process.
The anti-inflammatory & pro-inflammatory proteins, Hyaluronic Acid, & specific growth factors are known to assists in the inflammatory cascade, & healing.
- Exosomes are extracellular vesicles that are released from cells & are responsible for intercellular signaling. This is important in utero between the baby and mother.
- Growth factors (Cytokines & Chemokines & hormones) are a naturally occurring, protein or steroid hormone, substance capable of stimulating cellular growth, proliferation, healing, & cellular differentiation. A growth factor is important for regulating a variety of cellular processes & typically acts as signaling molecules between cells. They often promote cell differentiation & maturation, which varies between growth factors, i.e., epidermal growth factor enhances osteogenic differentiation, while fibroblast growth factors & vascular endothelial growth factors stimulate blood vessel differentiation (angiogenesis).
AmnioWell and PRP (protein rich plasma) both contain growth factors & can be used in the same way.
AmnioWell is classified as HCT/P Biologic.
Yes, under 21CFR 1271.
Yes, the lab is registered & inspected by FDA as a cGMP, & Human Cells, Tissues & Cellular & Tissue Based Products (HCT/Ps) regulated under 21 CFR 1271.
AmnioWell (AF) Therapy has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). AmnioWell (AF) Therapy is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a medical professional before beginning any treatment or therapy program. The information provided is not medical advice & is for marketing purposes only.