10-Pass Hyperbaric “High-dose” Ozone Therapy (10-Pass) uses a special ozone machine to vacuum about 200 to 220ml of your blood into a bottle, the system then adds ozone under pressure & then returns of the blood rapidly back into the body during a 10x cycle. 10-Pass assists our bodies by getting rid of toxic metals & preventing oxidative stress in the brain, while strengthening various parts of the immune system that are suppressed by chronic diseases. The treatment also stimulates the body’s own stem cell production causing the blood to be fully saturated with oxygen.
- Reduces Inflammation
- Bacterial, Viral or Fungal Infection Treatment
- Increases Oxygen Level Cells
- Detoxifies the Body
- Reduces Acidity
- Improves General Mood
- Strengthens Immune System
- Improves Sleep
- Anti-aging Management
10- Pass Ozone Therapy: 7-Step Process
Step 1: Blood Pressure Monitored
Step 2: IV Catheter
After cleaning the area our medical team member will insert the IV catheter virtually painlessly & connect it to the ozonation machine & make you comfortable that you will forget it is there.
Step 3: Blood Draws-up
Blood is drawn-up into a glass jar by the ozonation machine
Step 4: Heparin Added
A small amount of Heparin (a blood thinner) is added to the blood as it is drawn in. This medication prevents the blood from clotting.
Step 5: Ozone Infusion
After 200cc to 220cc of blood have been drawn into the glass jar, ozone is infused into the blood under pressure. The line is then reversed so that the ozone rich blood will flow back into your vein. After the ozone, a dose of pure oxygen is infused into the blood under pressure as it flows back into your vein.
Step 6: Repeat 9-more Times
After all of the blood is injected back into your vein, the procedure to draw, infuse ozone & oxygen & return your blood can be repeated up to 9-more times, for a total of 10-Passes.
Step 7: IV Cocktail
Once all 10-passes have been received, an IV cocktail containing Vitamin C, Calcium, Magnesium & Vitamin B, is administered to complete the treatment.
- All questions are welcome & will be answered before you start your 10-Pass treatment.
- Inform our medical team member about medications you are using, especially any blood thinners
- Drink at least 3-cups of water 30-minutes prior to starting the treatment.
After the treatment, a small compression bandage will be applied to the injection site. You must leave this in place for 6-hrs to prevent bruising or bleeding.
- Accidental inhalation may lead to minor symptoms like burning of eyes, coughing, nausea or vomiting, or mild headache in very sensitive individuals.
- Feeling tired before feeling energized which is part of the detoxification process.
People with infections, inflammation, autoimmune diseases, chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, multiple neurologic conditions, including Parkinson’s disease, Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, brain & spinal cord inflammation, & more. It is best to discuss your medical condition(s) with our medical team to determine if this treatment is right for you.
- People who have a Heparin allergy / intolerance, Heparin can interfere with clotting for up to 12-hours.
- People who have active bleeding, including fresh wounds, nose bleeds, hemorrhoids, menstruation, etc.
- Ozone is a gas comprised of 3-atoms of oxygen (O3)or “activated oxygen” instead of the 2-atoms in “regular” oxygen (O2) that we breathe in all day, every day.
- The O3 or “activated” oxygen wreaks havoc with anaerobic organisms. It is the second most powerful sterilizer known to man. Second only to heat in its ability to destroy bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeasts, parasites, and odors.
- The unique, oxidative properties of ozone are what makes it so effective in so many applications: water purification, air purification, medical and dental applications, mold remediation, and more.
Your blood never enters the ozonation machine, just the sterile disposable glass jar; therefore, it never mixes with any other client’s blood.
10-Pass has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). 10-Pass is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult a medical professional before beginning any treatment or therapy program. The information provided is not medical advice & is for marketing purposes only.