Myofascial Acoustic Compression Therapy (MyACT) is used in the treatment of acute and chronic pain in muscles, tendons, and joints. In this treatment acoustic waves are used to attack the tissues at different depths compressing and manipulating the tissue, resulting in a deep, focused and precise tissue massage. Achieving improved circulation and pain relief. The pressure waves used in the MyACT applications are focused or developed in the target tissue at the point where the pain originates.
Expected Treatment Time: 10-20 Mins
Expected Results Last: to 4-months
- Safe & Approved by Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- No Downtime / Resume Normal Activity Immediately
- Minimally Invasive
Injectables: 3-Step Process
Step 1: Evaluation
Our licensed medical team member will decide exactly where to place the injections to give you the best results.
Step 2: Painless Methods
Our licensed medical team member can either proceed with the injections immediately or can apply topical anesthetic cream, or an ice pack to the area before the injections, for your comfort.
Step 3: Injection Time
Our licensed medical team member will make a few tiny, precisely placed injections into the muscles that are causing your wrinkles. The injections will cause a weakening of the muscles, making them relax. The wrinkled skin covering the overactive muscles then becomes smooth as the wrinkles are erased.
- Privée Clinics provides every client with a robe, socks, slippers, & gloves for the purpose of protecting your extremities during treatment. Men are required to wear their own underwear or shorts. All clients must remove jewelry & exterior body piercings below the neck. Additionally, clients should not apply oils, lotions, or cologne prior to treatment.
- A WBC treatment is 2-3 minutes in duration; however, you may end the session at any time.
- The Cryosauna reaches temperatures between -225F to -250F, lowering the skin’s surface temperature by 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The following conditions are contraindications to WBC:
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure>150 not controlled by medication
- Cold-Activated Asthma
- Severe Raynaud’s Syndrome
- Children under 18 must have written consent & a guardian present
- The peak benefits of WBC are best enjoyed as a result of a regular routine. While clients may experience benefits from a singletreatment, we recommend doing WBC 3 to 5 times a week for the first 2-weeks. This will induce cumulative effects in the body. After that, maintenance as needed to sustain benefits.
- The benefits of a 3-minute WBC treatment are equivalent to that of a 20 to 30-minute ice bath. Unlike an ice bath, there is no downtime to cryotherapy.
- There is no downtime because WBC does not cool the temperature of the body’s muscle tissue. Thus, allowing your body to achieve optimal results while warming up at a quicker rate.
- Yes. Cryotherapy involves dry, hyper-cooled air flowing over the skin’s surface, so the process never freezes skin tissues, muscles or organs. The result is only a “feeling” of being cold. Towards the end of the treatment, you may get a “pins and needles” sensation like it is falling asleep which will dissipate as soon as the treatment ends.
- Cryotherapy is a dry cold with no moisture & tolerable even to those who consider themselves cold-intolerant. Cryotherapy improves circulation throughout the body & stimulates production of brown fat, so your future ability to tolerate cold should improve.
- WBC stimulates the body to release endorphins, the hormones that make us feel alert & energetic. The buoyant effects from each session typically last 6 to 8-hours. Many clients report improvements in their sleep quality after Cryotherapy.
- No. The immediate cold impact of Cryotherapy will raise the internal body temperature for a short period of time. The stimulation of the immune system can help decrease the severity & frequency of future colds.
- Yes. Your entire head remains exposed above the Cryosauna during your session. The door does not lock, & a team member is there through the entire process until your session ends.
- Showering is not necessary before or after Cryotherapy. The entire procedure is dry & does not make your skin wet.
- No, nitrogen is a friendly, non-toxic gas. Nitrogen composes 78% of the air we breathe. The other components are 16% Oxygen, 1% Hydrogen & 5% other gases. Nitrogen is as common as Oxygen.