Many women and mens need Hormone Replacement during Menopause and Andropause, because your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels drop. Eventually, you’ll produce just a fraction of the Hormones that you made before menopause/andropause, and that often causes some very uncomfortable symptoms like: Hot flashes, night sweats, insomnia, erectile dysfunction and more.
Expected Treatment Time: 20-30 Minutes
Expected Results Last: to 4-months
- Safe & Approved by Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Slight / No Discomfort
- No Downtime / Resume Normal Activity Immediately
- Reduced risk of developing osteoporosis and reduced risk of bone breakage
- Improvement of mood and overall sense of mental well-being in both men and women
- Lowered risk of colon cancer and diabetes
- Lower death rate for women who take hormone therapy in their 50s.
Hormone Replacement Therapy : 3-Step Process
Step 1: Evaluation
Our licensed medical team member will evaluate your symptoms and also determinate the correct dosage of hormones to be used.
Step 2: Injection time
Local anesthesia is used to make the process completely simple and painless.
At Privée Clinics we use Implantable Pellets
Pellet therapy is a sustainable delivery method for bioidentical hormone therapy. Every three to six months a pellet made of bioidentical hormones is inserted under the patient’s skin, usually on the upper part of the buttocks. The pellets, which contain customized levels of estradiol or testosterone, are slowly metabolized over the course of three to four months, releasing the bioidentical hormone in much the same manner as the body’s natural hormones are secreted.
Bioidentical hormones are an exact structural replica of the hormones that are naturally produced by the body. The difference between bioidentical hormones and synthetic hormones is that, although both are created in labs, synthetic hormones are not identical to the hormones naturally created in your body while bioidentical hormones match human hormones molecule by molecule.
- Patients should take it easy and avoid strenuous exercise and sitting in water / swimming for a few days following the procedure. About 72 hours for women and 4-5 days for men. This helps ensure the tiny incision heals properly and can prevent extrusion of the pellet from under the skin.
- Most Women begin to “feel better” within 48 to 72 hours, though it may take a week or two for some women to notice a difference. Men can expect to experience the benefits of their pellet implants within 1 to 2 weeks. To achieve optimal health, living a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and regular exercise goes hand-in-hand with hormone balance. While most people experience substantial benefits after the first round of therapy, many patients experience more pronounced benefits after the second round of pellet implants. Therefore, patients should expect to have the procedure performed at least twice before experiencing optimum results. People don’t get out of balance overnight, so it often takes a few months to get back on track.