A CryoFacial is a non-invasive treatment that uses a machine-operated hand-held device to gently pump bursts of pressurized, hyper-cooled air (-240F) (liquid nitrogen) to rapidly lower the surface temperature of your scalp & your skin on both the face and the neck. The cold temperature instantly causes your skin to tighten, which helps fill in wrinkles & fine lines, leaving your skin with luminescence glow.
- Brightens & Soothes Skin
- Tightens Pores
- Reduces Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Increases Collagen & Elastin Production
- Improves Blood Flow
- No Downtime / Resume Normal Activity Immediately
CryoFacial: 2-Step Process
Step 1: Evaluation
Our medical team member will assess your requirements, go over your treatment plan & address any concerns you may have.
Step 2: Bursts of Hyper-cooled Air
Relax & enjoy as our medical team member gently applies hyper-cooled air from a hand-held nozzle to your face & neck. You’ll begin to feel a tightening of the skin, a natural reaction to the cold & warming process.
- A CryoFacial does not require any special preparations. Additionally, this facial may be done over makeup.
- A CryoFacial does not require any special post-treatment aftercare.
- Very Small Risk of Frostbite
- Most people are a good candidate for a CryoFacial, especially those who feel that their skin looks tired or dull.
- People who are pregnant, breastfeeding, Raynaud’s Syndrome, & allergy to cold.
- No, nitrogen is a friendly, non-toxic gas. Nitrogen composes 78% of the air we breathe. The other components are 16% Oxygen, 1% Hydrogen & 5% other gases. Nitrogen is as common as Oxygen.